You are not currently viewing the most recent Asian Animation Summit. Go to Asian Animation Summit 2020.
For post-registration assistance:
Customer Care - firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries about sponsorship:
The Asian Animation Summit welcomes members of the press to attend when capacity permits. To be considered for a complimentary press pass, you must be currently employed by an established news organization and you must provide at least one of the following press credentials:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication, including its website address
- Two PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles for the publication or online news outlet by which you are employed or for which you will be freelancing during the Asian Animation Summit. Articles must have been published within the past six months by the same organization
- A current editorial masthead that includes your name and editorial title
- An identification card with your title at the broadcast station that employs you
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization, with an editorial contact included
Please submit your credentials to the attention of Kidscreen VP & Publisher Jocelyn Christie by email at email@example.com. You will be contacted if your application is approved.
Note: Publishers, corporate officers, sales/advertising/public relations professionals and technical support staff from media organizations are not eligible for press passes, nor are those who write website content for non-media organizations.
For information about promotional exchange opportunities, contact Marketing Coordinator Apeksha Verma by email at firstname.lastname@example.org..